License Search

In the State of Florida, as well as most states, ANY person or company that offers andy kind of Pest Control services must be licensed with the state.  Even the guy that sprays Round-Up must have a license and they also must carry with them their License Card.


Mike Gast Lawn Care Inc. is a licensed pest control company and is also insured.


Click Here to Check if your guy is licensed.

Click the "Applicatiors" button for a person

Click the "Companies" for company search.


Sarasota County, along with many other counties in Florida now require a license to apply FERTILILZER.  We also have this license.  Manatee County does not yet have this requirement but soon will.



These are our Licenses